| Yes....I know, I'm in the bed with him but really we fit quite well. We watched movies ......I let him watch the first two Jason Bourne movies and he loved them! |
| So brave with his IV |
| A special treat for all of us was that our old next door neighbor, Phyllis, that we miss so much works at the hospital in the cafeteria. She was so good to us! |
| I would seriously go back to the hospital just for the food....lol. Very tasty and inexpensive! |
| Hunter really struggled during his 48 hour fast. I said....but Christ fasted 40 days and 40 nights and that didn't go over very well. |
| Hunter had a few special visitors....here is Hansenman cuddling with him. |
| First meal after the fast....a cheeseburger! |
2 comments:
Poor Hunter. I don't blame him... it would be SO hard to fast 48 hours. You two are nerds in the bed together. I love it!!
That little boy sure looked sick. But we all know how brave he is and was. I love that you are two little bugs in a rug.
Post a Comment