Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Baby Chicks

 I have wanted chickens for a couple of years and I'm so glad we decided to get them! The kids have loved watching them grow, feeding them and holding them. Brinley has especially been a good helper with the chickens. She isn't scared at all. I can't believe how fast they have grown. They are so much bigger just since I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago. The other day Brinley said, "When I grow up I don't want to be a dance teacher.....I want to be a "CHICKEN MOM". Coming soon will be pictures of our adorable coop!
 


3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Oh my gosh I'm dying about the chicken moml. so dang cute. Can't wait to see the coop!

Martha said...

Love that beautiful little girl. Gorgeous hair and yes, after watching her with the chickens yesterday, you might just have a chicken farmer on your hands.

Dean and Rachel said...

hehehe....love her and that she LOVES the chicks so much!!!