Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Fun at the Zermatt

  We decided to go to the pancake breakfast and Easter egg hunt at the Zermatt on the Saturday before Easter. I was so excited to not have to fill and hide the eggs myself (even though the kids were mad that I was breaking tradition). The food was great and the kids enjoyed the egg hunt. They separated the kids into age groups which made it nice. Grandma, Aunt Rachel and Hansen joined us because Powell was out of town.

 

Cute little eater!
I tried to put a stop to the big earrings but Powell's parents gave them to her so what could I do!

Brinley loves Bacon!


Rode the Merry-Go-Round while we were waiting for the hunt to start
Coloring eggs


This little girl loves her Easter candy!

Hansen is sticking stickers on himself. Aren't these two the cutest friends?
These two were camped out in this corner by some condos....they had staked it out way before it was their time.


Easter Sunday
Hunter in his glasses he got in his Easter basket and in his suit......funny guy!
Thanks Grandma and Denise for watching the kids while I played at the Zermatt!

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Everyone looks so cute. Love all the Easter pictures. Mom looks cute to. Those earrings are funSavannah! Can't wait to spend time with all your cute kids in a month. Miss them. Zermatt looks delish.

Martha said...

Easter Saturday and Sunday were defintely fun days for all of us. Glad to have the family so close on holidays.

Dean and Rachel said...

Love all the pics sis. It was such a fun day! So glad we decided to do it:)