Brinley has been asking us to take her training wheels off for several weeks. We finally got around to doing it, and were mentally prepared for skinned knees and elbows.
This video is about 10 minutes after we took them off. Basically she told us to get out of her way!
Crazy girl!
7 comments:
I am the biggest nerd....
Are you KIDDING ME!!!! She is a little stud muffin. That is amazing sis. My favorite is her ponytail going back and forth so fast. She cracks me up.
You are right - just get out of her way. She can do it all. She is funny.....I will take her walking with Mckenna and I while you are gone. (hope she'll stay with me and not leave me in the dust)
I love that she is in her PJs -
YES YOU ARE JESS BAHAHAHA!!! Actually it totally looked like something I would be doing.
Way to go Brin.....SO AWESOME!!!
SO CUTE! She's so good at it already!
I don't know whats better Brin riding her bike without training wheels or jess running like a duck!! From the Brotha
Post a Comment