Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hawaii Trip 2012- Part 6....the End!

 It is time to say goodbye to Maui. We've just finished paying off Hunter's medical bills, we've been working on building our food storage and working to pay off our last student loan but I'm glad we decided (after much discussion) to take this vacation. Hawaii isn't cheap (and we couldn't do it without the free flights) but it is such a relaxing, peaceful, beautiful, exciting place. We are so thankful for our blessings that allow us to enjoy such a nice vacation.....I don't mean to sound cheesy but I don't want to take it for granted!!! The time spent with our two oldest kids is priceless and the memories we can enjoy for eternity!
Hard to wake this sunburned boy up for our flight!
Last family picture on the lanai
Powell showing Brinley that he really did bring her picture and he looked at it every day!
Hunter finally got up and ready to go. Notice his shark tooth necklace.
Can you believe she is 11? Looks much older to me.
Felt good to actually get dressed and do my hair and make-up
Flight delayed by 2 hours
Massage chair anyone?
Waiting for the shuttle in San Francisco because we missed our connecting flight.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Love Hawaii....it is always so hard to see the vacation end. BUT great memories and also another chance to go again. So glad you were able to go.

Kelsi said...

You are the cutest family! Savannah and Hunter look so old. I am glad you had a great time. I will say this a billion times and believe it - money never matters when it comes to memories. Totally worth it. Loved your vacation. Savannah's shirt is really cute.

Dean and Rachel said...

Loved all the pics, and seeing what you were able to do. SO FUN....Looks like a BLAST!

Lori said...

Yes. I got the invite and it worked. Wow love the pictures and the stories that go with them. Can't wait to be somewhere tropical.