After we got on the ship we were told we could find our way to several buffets. We were ready for lunch so we let the eating begin!!!!
| My salad girl! She loves salad and this was the first thing she spotted on the buffet. Along with mac and cheese and mini corn dogs. |
| One excited boy! |
| I will admit many of the desserts looked better than they tasted....ha ha. Didn't stop me from eating them tho. |
It was fun to experience the first day of the cruise together as a family. I loved that it was new for Powell and I as well as the kids. The rooms were a little bigger to allow for 5 people. They had two separate vanities. One with a toilet and one with a shower which made getting ready a lot easier. We were happy with the 8th floor and found that it actually made us eat more because a buffet was right up the stairs from our room and also the ongoing pizza and ice cream machine was on the 9th floor. It was super windy the first day and I was surprised that kids were in the pools because I thought it was too chilly.
| Vanity with small tub and shower |
| Room Number |
| Posing in our room |
| Vanity with toilet and lots of storage space |
| Sailing away! |
| I just love all the fun things that Disney does. This was the big sailing away party with singing and dancing. |
| Watching the ship move away from the dock in Galveston |
| Bon Voyage...who invited the kids anyway? |
| A nice touch by the servers. The kids names written on their cups right when we walked in. |
| Here is an example of one of the many pictures on the walls around us. It is in black and white which just a hint of color. |
| More color |
| All of the color in the picture |
| One of my favorite meals was this chicken with potatoes and root vegetables. |
| We always do Disneyland on a budget so we rarely let the kids buy anything from the stands. On the ship there was an unlimited supply of "Mickey Bars" just like the ones at Disneyland! |
| Ready for our first show |
There were all kinds of things going on at any time of the day. We were tired but noticed a game show and decided to check it out the first night. Not very many people were there and Hunter and Savannah were chosen to go up and prove how good they were at Disney trivia. They were the goofy team. LOL. They didn't win but got ear phones as a prize
2 comments:
How fun!! I loved reading about all of it. Isn't it crazy being in the ocean like that out away from everything. So fun looking at the pictures though and remembering our cruise. You and Powell look really happy and cute in that picture of the two of you! Powell and Hunter look more alike than I thought. Laughing at the game show- so fun.
Oh my gosh I loved every pic. SO FUN!!!
Post a Comment