Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Such a big helper!

If I could freeze time with Mckenna I would. I'd keep her just like she is for FOREVER. I can't tell you how much Powell and I are enjoying her. She is such a DELIGHT. My favorite days are the days when I don't have much going on (unfortunately those days aren't often enough). It doesn't take much to make her excited. She tells me all the time, "Mom, I'm happy!". She loves to help change the fish water. She is so funny talking about the "shish" as she is trying to catch it. If I try to help her she says, "I can do it mom!". 


What's there not to love about those BIG BROWN EYES!

We have been planting trees and shrubs the past week or so and Mckenna has been right in the middle of it. She loves to help and talk about the trees. She says, "Mom, I love our trees".  By the way....I didn't encourage the socks with the outfit....I'm choosing my battles. After all, she is 2!




2 comments:

Kelsi said...

I love her big brown eyes. Can't wait to kiss those cheeks. I am NOT concerned about the socks as much as I am about wearing that big fluffy skirt out in the dirt. That girl needs some bball shorts to work in. I can't wait to see all of the trees!

Martha said...

Mckenna is so much fun to watch. I love to be entertained by her. She definitely is getting a mind of her own.