Friday, April 19, 2013

Brin keeps me organized

One thing I love about Brinley is that she is very organized. She takes care of a lot of stuffed animals, littlest pet shops, our animals etc. She also does a really good job when I ask her to clean something. She makes her bed and sometimes she will make mine as a surprise. Well this morning she said, "Mom, I really wanted to make your bed but since you already did it I will DECORATE your bed with everything you need." I had to laugh because these are the 3 things she sees me use in my bed....My new Book of Mormon, my cell phone and the remote. THANKS BRINLEY for keeping me organized.

4 comments:

Martha said...

So cool....I think she has got you figured out Jess.

Dean and Rachel said...

LOVE HER! So cute and organized

Kelsi said...

That is so cute! Tell me more about that BofM.

Jessica Harrrison said...

That Book of Mormon is amazing.....I would just get the paper back though. It's really big and heavy