Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Melissa's Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Melissa's special day by doing a little shopping and then going to lunch. We bought some crafts at the wood connection in American Fork and the lady there recommended a sandwich shop called "Cravings Bistro". It was super delicious. It gave me some good ideas for panini's and gourmet grilled cheese. The soup was also really yummy. The day together is always too short....back to teach piano and pick kids up from school. I could spend hours with these two....love them! Next year is going to be big for Melissa....it's the BIG 40!

Better than beer.... 
We shared the Gourmet Grilled Cheese and the ABC....both delicious. 

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

So fun! Happy Bday to Melissa. She is the best. So glad you have figured out how to blog faster so I can see all of your posts!

Martha said...

Nothing better than loyal friends forever. You guys are awesome and have so much fun together. Melissa rocks!!

Katy said...

I have wanted to try that place I have passed it a lot and wondered if it was any good.