| At a resort for some fun! |
| Brinley was in LOVE with the beach! |
| The resort pool |
| Did some snorkeling. They MADE us wear these weird life jackets. They don't care about seat belts but they like you to wear life jackets. |
| Tricks in the pool....they call it "Criss-Cross Applesauce" |
| More Tricks |
| Having so much fun together! |
| Met a woman who took our picture. She kept telling me...."do sexy lady" |
| At the mall there were people posing for money |
| Love the swan in our room |
| The kids ordered room service, which was included, and we went to our own dinner. |
| Fresh Mozzarella and tomato and basil...I'm looking kind of rough.....tired I guess |
2 comments:
What a fantastic trip. Looks like there waas something to do 24/7. Cute pictures of everyone. I got a kick out of Brinley in the ocean.
SO FUN! I want to go on a trip now. LOVEDDD your family picture. You guys all look so cute. Sweet of Powell to get the girls a treat. Those life jackets... WA HA HA.
Post a Comment