Friday, April 19, 2013

I Love...

This little girl is soooooo loving. She tells me every day, "I love you mom!" It melts my heart. Lately she has been telling me things that she loves about herself. 
One night Mckenna had a hard time going to sleep. Finally at 11 pm, I decided since Powell was gone I would go get her out of her crib and put her in bed with me. I closed my eyes hoping she would go to sleep so I could finish watching my show. I felt her face close to mine and I opened my eyes to her looking at me. She had her hands on her chin and she said, "Mom, I love my chin". Awwwww.....I love her chin too. 
Mckenna flips her hair with her hands now that its getting a little longer. She LOVES her hair. Today while I was washing her hair she looked at me from the bath water and said, "Mom, I just love my hair!".  I love that hair too!
Mckenna told me yesterday while sitting on her potty, "Mom, I love my knee". I had to laugh because who loves their knees??? Well, Mckenna does. I asked her about the freckle you can see just above her knee. She said it was a chicken. I said, "A Chicken?" I think it is a freckle. She said, "No it's a chicken or its a booger" I love that girl! She has so much she is grateful for.

3 comments:

Martha said...

I love her chin, her knee, and her hair. She is a keeper!!

Dean and Rachel said...

Can't stand it!!! SOOOO CUTE! I love my Mckenna TOO!!!

Kelsi said...

Ha ha ha! SOOOO funny about the booger. She is too cute. I can't wait to play with her in July!