I just can't believe my baby boy turned 10 on March 25th. I love this man so much. He is turning into such a gentleman. Every time I go with him anywhere, he always opens my door. He is such a ladies man. I asked him if there were girls in his class that liked him. He said, "Um ya, mom, there are 5 that I know of! And I've heard there is one girl that is absolutely CRAZY about me!" I think his sensitivity is one of his greatest traits. He is caring, kind, loving and a good friend to everyone.
His music is his life right now and I hope it stays that way. He has been wanting to quit violin but we are making him stick with it. He is also doing guitar lessons. The only thing he has wanted for over a year is a "real" guitar, not just the cheap sounding $99 ones like he has now. We told him he would still have to save $200 to put towards it. He worked hard doing extra jobs and saving any money he had earned from doing the neighbors garbage, shoveling walks etc. Hunter and Powell went to guitar center and then they looked on KSL for a good deal. They found this used Gibson Les Paul for a killer deal from a college student who needed some cash.
I'm so proud of his abilities and I love him soooooo much! He also got Bon Jovi tickets (and he has to take his mom an dad)...And the clippers hat he is wearing. He is also a big basketball fan.
| Jake and Hunter went to "Hang Time" for the afternoon and Olive Garden for lunch. |
| The Henkes came over for his birthday |
2 comments:
Hunter is a sweet boy. I am amazed at his musical abilities. He will be like August Rush and be famous one day from his musically talented parents.
I LOVE that picture of Melissa and Roy. It is a keeper. I love Hunter too. Such a kind sweet boy especially to his Grandma Remund.
Post a Comment