Let me just say that this 12 year old of mine is quite different than I am. I didn't say that was bad...just different. She really doesn't care about anything that has to do with being a mom, cooking, cleaning, taking care of babies etc. She does love her sisters so she will help do their hair and bathe them, which is a big help.
Anyway, she had an assignment for home ec to make a new recipe. I thought she could make the easy no bake cheese pie. She got home from volleyball and I had all the ingredients out and ready (there are only about 5 ingredients). Anyway, she started making the pie and as she was spreading the cream cheese filling she was staring off in space as she was doing it. She spread the pie right off the counter and onto the floor! Gotta love my Savannah!
2 comments:
Just remember I was the same exact way and I turned out ok right? I can cook now. Makes me laugh.
Oh that Savannah......
Post a Comment