Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter Fun 2013

It was SOOOOO nice to have Powell home the day before Easter and on Easter. It is the first time I can remember. He took vacation because he hadn't had a Sunday off in a long while. We colored eggs the night before Easter. Mckenna loved the eggs almost as much as carving pumpkins. She said, "Oh my gosh," too many times to count. On Easter, the kids looked at their baskets and then we went to church from 9 until 12. Grandpa came over for dinner around 5. Grandma was in Bakersfield with Brett and Nat. While we were waiting for Grandpa to come we did tricks on the tramp. The only thing we didn't do this year, is we didn't do an Easter hunt.....it's fine with me. I get so tired of ALL the candy.











Hurray for dad being home!


We put our eggs in my cupcake holder this year and it was a fun way to display them.




They both got these bug catchers. 
My tricks were by far the best

Even Mckenna has tricks
Nothing like Easter Candy!


Our dessert was Grandma Carries famous crepes.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh my gosh Jess - little did I know of that hidden talent on the trampoline. Your moves are so abstract(that is the only word I could think of). Everyone looks so beautiful on Easter in their cute clothes. All but Hunter and he is such a handsome young man. Love seeing all the pictures. Thanks for taking care of Grandpa.

Kelsi said...

Wow sis... I hope you didn't hurt yourself on the tramp ha ha ha I love it. I am loving their Easter clothes. They all look adorable! Looks like a fun Easter together. Would like to see the basement now that it has the couches and the projector. Hopefully we can have a movie night at your house this summer - I will take lots of allergy medicine beforehand.