I think this picture of Brinley on the airplane shows what a great trip it was. We all came home exhausted. Powell makes a good living but not enough for us to travel like we do. It is truly the free flights that allow us to go on these trips! I try to have gratitude for that blessing on the days that I'm discouraged by the things he misses or the days in a row he is gone. Our life is different than most people but I have to say that these experiences we are having as we travel and do new things has been a highlight. Flying standby isn't always easy but I'm glad we have the option. Anyway....just had to share that.
1 comment:
I would LOVE to have the perks of flying anywhere - even though sometimes you get stuck in DEN going home from IOWA lol.
Post a Comment