You'll see from this post why I gained 5 lbs. on the cruise. It was seriously nonstop eating. One thing I loved the most about the food is that I wasn't the one fixing it. I never had to worry about the kids being hungry and best of all I didn't have to worry about what it cost!
| Sausage in bed anyone? |
| Breakfast of champions. We brought the buffet into our room. |
| Soda fountains 24/7 |
| Goofy's Pizza was so good. They had it form 10 am until midnight every day. |
| It was chilly the last day so instead of laying in the sun liked we had hoped, we chilled on the ship. We played a game of memory with Brinley and shared a Pina Colada and a Raspberry Daiquiri. |
| Our last dinner at Lumineer's Restaurant! |
| Saying goodbye to Putra |
| They always gave our kids ketchup in the Disney Way |
| Hunter was sentimental about leaving Putra |
| Wishing I had brought 2 books of Mormon |
| Last Mickey Bar |
| Origami by Jonathon |
| The Navigator that listed all the things we did each day |
| Cold day = Arcade for Hunter. Are you surprised at the game he spent most of his time on? |
| This is the top of the ship where Hunter played Dodge Ball |
| Movies at the pool every night |
| The Adults Only Area |
| The waterslide |
| Soda!!! |
| Ice Cream Machine |
2 comments:
Aren't the Filipino Servers the best? Looks like such a fun time for everyone and something for everyone to do all day long. The food is plentiful and always available. Cute family.
Soooo fun. Loved all the pictures and seeing all the yummy food! I would gain 10 lbs!
Post a Comment