Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cousin Night

We finally had a cousin night at Brick Oven. It was great seeing everyone again. We need to do it more often. Katy brought her little boy, Jacob. He is soooooo cute. I wish I would have taken a picture of him to put on here. Next time we need to do a sleepover so we have more time to chat!

4 comments:

Martha said...

I'm so glad we got together. We need to do it more often. Yummy food and lots of fun holding that cute little Jacob.

Kelsi said...

FUN!! Can we do it when I come home in July?? I would love it. Did you buy more of those shoes from Old Navy? Or did you exchange for blue?

Jessica Harrrison said...

I got blue too

Katy said...

OH Good times!!! We do need to get together a little more often. It was good to see everyone that was able to come. I think we should Kelsi!