Powell was super excited that he had the day off during the Utah Auto Show in Salt Lake. He has wanted to go for years and Hunter was ready to go with him. When I asked Hunter what they did, he said, "We spent over three hours looking at EVERY CAR AND EVERY PRICE". They had Panda for dinner afterwards.
| Ford Mustang (I like the boy more than the car) |
| Toyota Baja Racetrack |
| Subaru WRX |
| Chevy People Hauler |
| Jaguar F-Type |
| The New VW Beetle! |
| This was too fancy to sit in, I guess....over 300,000! Ferrari California |
| Fun Day for Father and Son |
2 comments:
Fancy cars. Sure would be nice to be driving one of them. So glad they had a father/son date. Panda - yum!!
Sounds like a fun date. I have never been into cars but tom would love going.
Post a Comment