I guess we didn't get any pictures of our Thanksgiving feast. I guess it's because we had it at our house and we were too busy. We had Peggy, Edd, Denise and Ali Thacker come. We had all of the Remund family except for Kelsi and Tom and their girls. It was a bummer that they couldn't make it, living so far away in Des Moines. A couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, we met Rachel and her boys at Fat Cats to bowl and have pizza so I posted those pictures here as well.
| I have to fight this big 5 year old for a hug or a kiss. |
| Look at Kolton yelling cheese with his mouth full! |
| Thanksgiving appetizer was bacon wrapped smokies made by Rachel and Dean. They were so delicious. |
| Madi and Saige got rollerblades and rollerskates for their birthday so they brought them. |
| Brinley tried them out. |
|
|
| Making the cream for the Dixie Salad |
| We had to get the energy out of the kids so we drove to Orem to Hangtime. |
| I love seeing the kids in action! |
4 comments:
So fun....we'll have to do it again! Hansen is such a goof....LOVE my kolton saying CHEESE! I have a few pics from Thanksgiving but a lot were blurry! I think they're posted on my blog! If not I'll post some soon
Wish we could have come so bad!!! Looks like fun. I love seeing all of the kids together. Cute cute pics.
We LOVED everything about Thanksgiving. Such a beautiful setting and such great and delicious food. Jess and Powell were generous in letting everyone come. I loved being together with everyone and especially being able to observe everyone. It was fun playing our game sitting in a circle and guessing each other's answers. Watching all our grandkids at the jump place was fun too. We missed KJ and Tom. You look beautiful Jessica standing in your apron. Kolton is a crack up.
Oh I forgot to say how cute Mckenna bear was eating her pizza.
Post a Comment