For the second half of the trip we had decent weather. It was in the high 60's in the afternoon. We wore sweatshirts in the morning and in the evening. It was nice to have some dry weather. We went back to Disneyland for our 3rd day and then back to California Adventure Park for our last day.
| I know it's just the dumbo ride but this one makes me sick! I was glad Savannah took M on it. |
| Lovin' little Mckenna's smiles. |
| Mckenna was so lucky to see Princess Tiana and there wasn't a line! |
| We've never rode this Trolley thing but when Brinley saw the horse she HAD to ride it! |
| In jail at Toon Town. |
| Minnie Mouse's bed. |
| Minnie's Kitchen |
| Finally it's Minnie! We waited in line to see her for 45 minutes but the girls had fun exploring her house while we were waiting. |
| Goofy's Boat |
| Getting ready for Space Mountain. I just can't believe that Brin is going on all these big rides.....she is so grown up! |
| I love how "It's a Small World" is decorated for Christmas. |
| The castle was decorated for Frozen and Christmas. |
Powell booked a breakfast with the princesses at Ariel's Grotto on our last day. It was just for the girls. Mckenna wore her princess dress. It was seriously so fun.
| As you can see, I'm still recovering from the corndogs the night before. |
| The girls got the waffles with a bacon sail that was floating on whipped cream. There was a little cup of cereal and a little tea cup of milk. |
| Mulan was my favorite because she got right down and talked to each of the girls. |
| Cinderella |
| Jasmine! |
| The Christmas tree was so cool in Ariel's Grotto. It had things from the sea hanging on it like jelly fish. |
| Here we are eating our lunch in Cars Land. We loved the Cars ride |
| This is one of my favorite rides....Toy Story in 3D. |
| Climbing around in Bear Country |
2 comments:
This is all so great! It makes me want to take Charli SO bad. I will have to show her all of these pictures tomorrow. She will be so excited about Minnie and all the princesses. I can't believe how expensive all of that food was but good you could try it at least one time. The kids look so happy. Really cute pictures. Cute family Jess.
Disneyland really is one of the happiest places on earth. Such adorable little girls. I love the shots of Mckenna looking over her glasses instead of through them. Brinley and Mckenna perfect age to go and see the princesses. So fun. I don't miss the prices of food there and we haven't been for years.
Post a Comment