We stayed at the Sheraton and enjoyed the swimming pool on the sunny days. There is a world famous museum that is called MIM or "Musical Instrument Museum". I went back and forth about whether we should go or not because it is really expensive. Finally Powell and I decided that I would take the two older kids to the museum and Powell would take the younger kids to a trampoline place. I feel bad that Powell didn't go because the museum was seriously so amazing. The other thing we did was we went to the Wells Fargo Museum and the Police Museum. These are both free and super fun places so spend a few hours. The last place we went and checked out was "Hole in the Rock". It is a short hike with beautiful views.
| Hole in the Rock |
| There were a lot of displays at the Wells Fargo Museum on the Wild West. |
| The gardens outside the museum |
| So you can see the name of the country and then the display of various instruments and a video. |
| So this is an example of the music that would come into the headset. They were maybe 30 seconds of each song. |
| Police Museum |
| I loved this old time police car! |
| And my favorite part..... |
1 comment:
Wow - what a fabulous museum. Once again, you guys always plan such great activities for your family. The kids look like they were loving it all.
Post a Comment