Savannah has ALWAYS wanted to go to Seattle. Our niece Tess and her husband Will (he works for Amazon) moved there and so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to visit. We flew on Southwest for free and stayed with Tess so it was an inexpensive trip. We got the city pass which was great deal and I highly recommend. It included a pass to the Space Needle both day and night, the Seattle Aquarium, Harbor Cruise, Museum of Pop Culture and the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum for $74 a person. The thing that was most stressful for us was finding parking and the cost of parking. I think one day we paid $50 for parking!
| Getting ready for the Harbor Cruise |
| Got to have Fish and Chips in Seattle! |
| We walked through Pike Market on our way to the Glass Museum. We knew we had to go back with Tess at some point because there were so many cool things to see. |
| The blown glass was amazing! |
| The Pop Culture Museum wasn't our favorite. We weren't interested in most of the exhibits but we walked through for about an hour. |
| There was a wearable art section |
2 comments:
Your trips are always an adventure to remember. So glad you and Savannah could spend this time together.
Looks so fun. I am not a huge fish fan but I bet it tasted so good in Seattle. Did you ever use the Park Whiz app I told you about? I use it in every city I visit. It is so annoying to pay for parking in big cities they always rip you off. So glad you two got to do it.
Post a Comment