Rachel and Dean went to Havasupai with Deans family on a trip and we kept their three kids for six days. We tried to plan things to do each day to keep the kids busy. Poor Emmi (17 months) was so out of sorts being in a different place and wondering where her parents were. She needed me to hold her pretty much all of the time and she HATED Powell. Denise came over every evening to help out. Powell also had time off to help too. I wish I had taken more pictures but it was just too hectic. We rented a bounce house and the kids had fun with that. My neighbor who rents them out let us keep it for the whole week! We took the kids back to the park in Park City that we love, went to McDonalds twice, had a swimming pool and water day, did some crafts, and walked the trail to Bridal Veil Falls. It was a really hot week so we tried to do most of our activities outside in the mornings.
2 comments:
Cute kids and I love the one where you and Emmi are with each other while she was eating her cone. Looks like you planned some fun activities. You are a lifesaver Jess.....so glad you are able to help babysit. Very kind of you.
You are really nice to do that so Rae and Dean could have a break. I am still laughing that Emmi started calling you mom. She is so dang cute.
Post a Comment