I big part of my time is spent thinking, praying, planning and teaching these darling kids in the Wild Mare Primary. I've been blessed to be their primary president for almost two years and I love them so much. We did a "Scripture Power Camp" where the kids rotated through four stations. They watched a short video and acted out a David and Goliath. We played Book of Mormon Bingo, played an active game of getting Nephi's Family to the promised land by blowing with a straw and they colored a bookmark. I made rice krispie treats that looked like the Brass Plates and then we sent them on their way!
 |
| Parker and Will Vawdrey and Gage Peterson |
 |
| Noah Anderson |
2 comments:
What a great activity and it shows by the stations you created. The kids looked like they were loving it. You do a fabulous job but I know it is lots of hard work.
I bet they loved having you in there. You always come up with great ideas.
Post a Comment