Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bear Lake Reunion 2016

The nice thing about the Ideal Beach Resort it that we had a nice beach, park, mini golf, swimming pool and hot tub. I love looking at all of these cute cousins having fun together. Thanks to Brett for having and bringing his boat.
Rachel and Dean brought Vera's kayaks
Little M!
Hansen did a great job skiing
Thanks to Tom and Kelsi for the planning. It's never fun being in charge!
These beauties on Aspens Paddle Board
Monday afternoon we rented a trampoline.
We drove up to the North shore with Powell and I, Brin, Sydney, Mckenna, Savannah and Aspen. I loved the beach up that way.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I always love having the family reunion. Bear Lake was a big hit with everyone. Lots of fun.

Kelsi said...

You got some adorable pictures. I'll have to steal some. Glad you guys had fun.