Pretty much every year Hunter participates in the Wasatch County Talent Show. He is a natural born performer and this year his friend Seth joined him in "Nothin' But a Good Time". They took 3rd place in a very competitive group. Wait to go Hunter and Seth.
Another thing we like to do in the summer is go to the Thursday Concert in the Park. Sometimes Peggy and Denise would take the girls if I didn't feel like going. These pictures make me laugh so hard because those are the two things the girls always ask for if we go to any fair. Corn on the cob and cotton candy.


2 comments:
Can't see the girls for the big cobs of corn. LOL I missed coming to the talent show this year. Hunter is always the one everyone cheers so loud for. He is an awesome musician.
Hunter is so talented. Wish I could come one year.
Post a Comment