Saturday, October 1, 2016

One Excited 6 Year Old!

Mckenna is generally a happy excited girl but man she was EXTRA EXCITED on her birthday. She wanted to help make her cake and she was hamming it up the whole time. I finally decided to take some pictures of some of her expressions. It was also her year to have a friend birthday party. She really wanted a Hawaiian Party and she wanted to have Soda Pop the Clown.  Soda Pop does face painting, a magic show and balloon animals. It makes the planning really easy for me.
 We thought everyone would choose sea animals or Hawaiian flowers to paint on their face but there was the U (Hansen), a mustache (Brin), Superhero stuff etc.

Preslee Knight
Pin the Coconut on the Palm Tree
Parker Vawdrey
We were glad Rachel and Dean could come and bring their kids from Ogden. Denise also came to help with the party.
She got a puppy on a leash, parrot on her shoulder, sword and balloon hat!
Pizza and grapes for lunch




Savannah Stokes
Louis Graham
Cupcakes with a bear in a peach ring tub under an umbrella
We played Bingo as well
Grandpa came to have knee surgery in Park City so Mckenna got to have Grandma and Grandpa for her birthday

3 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

SUCH a fun party! I loved Soda Pop, and M was so cute that whole day. I love the pics of her making her cake. Love that cute girl

Martha said...

Those poses of Mckenna are so darn cute. She is so animated and loves exciting things. I'm glad her party was a hit. Lots of good face painting. I sure love that little squirt.

Kelsi said...

She is the cutest! I'm so glad her and Charli are best buds. I wish we could have been to her party. Looks fun.