Friday, October 28, 2016

Circleville

We were finally able to go to Circleville to visit Brett and Natalie in their new home. Brett has a job as a dairy manager/vet at the Morgans Dairy in Circleville. They bought a beautiful home and have land for their animals. Brett took us up to the Morgans cabin and we ate tinfoil dinners, ziplined, let the kids explore the woods and had smores. On Saturday morning, Powell worked with Mckenna and Brinley on riding 4 wheelers while Nat, Madi Saige, Hunter and I went to Richfield to a conference. It was called "When Life Gets Hard" and we got to listen to John Bytheway, Hank Smith and Meg Johnson. It was super motivational. Afterwards we had lunch together.
Madi and Saige are almost 12 and Hunter is 13
 
I love how they get around town on golf carts and 4 wheelers
Brett took us shooting
Saige, Madi and Brin got up early every morning to feed the calves.
The zipline was better than expected
I warned Natalie to not buy the GIANT marshmallows!

2 comments:

Martha said...

That looked fun. I didn't remember you were going to a cabin. Love the smell of the fire outside. Looked like you were having a good time.

Kelsi said...

Fun seeing all of your new adventures in Circleville. I love fires.