Mom got us tickets to David Archuleta clear back in the Spring and I've been so excited to go. I went down on Thursday to help mom with a few projects around the house and then Rachel came down on Friday to stay. Nat, Madi and Saige came over from Circleville and we all had dinner at moms. The concert was held at the Tuacahn. David was so good. He is real and humble and has the BEST VOICE. On Saturday we went shopping and I think we about killed mom off because we went for so long. Rachel and I found so great sales and she was able to find her a dress. I bought a few things on clearance at Dillards. It was nice to have a break from the kids.
 |
| Peggy, Edd and Ali came to the concert with us. |
 |
| Shopping Fun! This was moms idea by the way. |
 |
| New clothes |
2 comments:
That was a fun weekend. Yes, even your old Mom can have fun dressing up in her Christmas glasses. I loved being with all the girls. David Archuleta was so humble and sweet. I LOVED his voice and his onstage communication was so funny. He was REAL about life and people, etc. Can't help but love the guy!
Cutest dress. Looks like so much fun. Really cute pictures.
Post a Comment