Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving in Circleville

It was so nice to have Thanksgiving at Brett and Natalie's house in Circleville. They worked so hard to make it nice for everyone. We had comfortable beds to sleep, the food was delicious and we had lots of fun.
Evidently I bought a new "fruity" toothpaste and the kids were brushing their teeth 3-4 times every night.
Some pool action
Look how big Emmi is smiling!
Brett did Turkey and tri-tip. Hunter made a big announcement to everyone to say, "This is by far the best Turkey I've ever tasted"....It was really Tri-tip. Ha Ha
Ya we are those people......the ones who brought their dog.
I brought some easy crafts for the kids
I also brought a thanksgiving bingo
Jett liked Circleville
These two are good buddies

3 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

So much fun to all be together. We loved their house and land to play on!

Martha said...

It was an awesome Thanksgiving. Loved observing everyone during dinner, games, and outdoor activities. It always gives me such a feeling of peace to be with family and know that we will be together forever. You are a remarkable family - all of you.

Kelsi said...

Yummy! Looks like another fun holiday together as a fam. Love all of the cute pictures. Your dress is cute.