Monday, February 22, 2016

Cousin Camp Part 1

I have heard for years of families who have had "Cousin Camps".  I have always wanted to have one for all of the cousins. I knew we needed to have a large enough group, kids that were old enough to enjoy and remember it and a place to do it. So......this year was the year! So, this year we had our first ANNUAL REMUND COUSIN CAMP! Our first day theme was "Under the Sea" and our second day theme was "Pirates". I wanted themes that would appeal to both the girls and the boys. Because Kelsi came in February, I also knew I needed themes that had lots of ideas for indoors. I was really happy with how it turned out and I can't wait until the next one.


Reading a book about Under the Sea



Under the Sea Bingo
Coloring Contest

Charades of Sea Animals
Craft (Natalie Organized this)

Picture before swimming
Left Right Present Game
Brett did a devotional about staying in the boat and the things that protect us from danger.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Sure was a lot of work for you and I just got to be a recipient of watching, laughing, enjoying, and being thankful for all my children and grandchildren.

Kelsi said...

You should be a professional party planner. Can't wait for the next one!