Friday, May 16, 2008

The First Crash and First Stitches!

It was inevitable......Hunter was an accident waiting to happen! There are two problems with Hunter's new bike riding skills.

1. He only rides very fast, even when going around corners, crossing streets and making his way up a new stretch of sidewalk.

2. He doesn't pay attention to "riding his bike". He's too busy smiling and waving to the neighbors and showing them his new skill.

Anyway, on a visit to see Grandma Great, who only lives 1 1/2 blocks away, Hunter crashed and popped open his chin. He needed 6 stitches to close the gap. He says he loves his new "mustache" (I think he means beard).

Here is Hunter showing his other bike crash scars.

6 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Hunter is so cute! I love the two problems....I can totally see him waving at the neighbors.
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Missy said...

Come on your a Remund....where is the super glue?

Lori said...

What a guy! Love the way he is showing off his other wounds.

Kelsi said...

Poor Hunts. that is so funny about how he rides so fast. he was so cute on the phone this morning. cant wait to see you guys tuesday!

Martha said...

Thank goodness there is no super glue - we are trying to outgrow those Remund traditions of super glue. Love, Grandma

Heather said...

I had to laugh out loud at the super glue comments.

Hunter is so cute on his bike - waving and smiling at everyone. Gracie thought his "beard" was soooo cool. I'm glad he's OK.