Isn't this picture Powell took hilarious? I was at my Aunt Peggy's house with the kids for the last part of our family reunion. We floated down the canal and then had a little pool party. I was thoroughly enjoying myself drinking my shasta creme soda and cooling off in the kiddie pool. I look like someone who needs to get a life....and a tan!
6 comments:
Looks good to me. I think I need to try the same thing. On MyFamily.com MIke Luper posted several pictures of the reunion. If anyone wants to see them, I'll give you my password or you can look at them on my computer at home.
Gotta love it! Hey, where is your tailer and rottwieller...redneck...Or did ya loose them in the tornado... I'll call your Bishop and make an appointment for you!
You're a nerd. I need some pictures from this weekend from you. Powell took alot and also the 3 Amigos Video and the 3 Sistas Video. It was fun. I'm excited for Nanna's baptism!
You are so cute! I'm excited to see you all at Savannah's baptism!
Your a goofball!! So I love your blog. Your kids are beautiful. Hey, isn't it the greatest thing ever that Kalemba finally got kissed and then married, oh besides the fact that I finally got married, of course. Your club members finally got their acts together. Oh, and after this childbirth thing, some of those old tricks you taught us in the MTC are coming in handy. Thank you for your expertise ;)
What a funny picture! Love it!
Post a Comment