
Well, after 25 pictures this is as good as it gets. Brinley was impossible for most of the pictures, Hunter wouldn't cooperate and Savannah kept opening her legs in her dress. I was yelling and ornery and it was 100 degrees in the shade. Next time I'm hiring someone!
We went to my mom's house with the Jenning's family. We built a fire in the fire pit and had hot dogs and smores. The kids had so much fun together. We watched the fireworks off of memorial hill and did a few of our own.
Look at Jonny...he's my favorite kid in the world. He's lovin' his fresca.I asked the kids, "What was your favorite part about last night?"
Hunter's reply:
1. fireworks
2. playing with Ben, Jason, and Jonny out with the baby calves
3. eating smores
4. trying to shoot rock chucks with the bow and arrow
Savannah's reply:
1. roasting hot dogs
2. playing tag
3. shooting rock chucks
4. watching fireworks
5. putting my hands in the baby calves mouths
6 comments:
You're kids are soooo cute! I wish we could have been there. You're kids all look so grown up.
Looks like you had fun! The pics are cute. Looks like hunter is still jabbin away... ha ha. Love Savannahs dress. She looks so grown up.
We were able to observe all of this from our own yard. We are sure grateful for the season of life we are in. Thanks to all of you for making our life so fulfilling.
You could win a photo contest with that pic of Brinley! Wow the kids are getting big. Your Vegas trip looked like a BLAST!
Looks like you had a fun 4th! Isn't that how it goes when you want to take a pic of everyone together?? I can never get the kids to cooperate and end up taking a ton of pictures! Love the kids' outfits!
Looks like you guys had FUN! I'm glad you invited Lauren instead of me...I could have used some good entertainment! Thanks for all your help over the holiday weekend!
Post a Comment