Let's just say it was a long walk to get a "virgin" pina colada and strawberry daiquiri. Vegas just doesn't cater to good little mormon girls.

My sister, Rachel, had a business conference in Vegas and I decided to hop on her flight and enjoy a cheap vacation. We stayed at the Monte Carlo Hotel. I loved the peace and quiet. I went to the pool, read my book and enjoyed sleeping in. I actually left the baby for the first time. Powell is such a good husband and dad. He cleaned the whole house while I was gone and took good care of the kids.

6 comments:
Wow, glad you two had fun WITHOUT me. Punks. Just kidding. Wish I was there but I know you can't have fun with out the otha sista... Toodles.
Savannah said....I sure wish I was there! I want a pina colada with that big straw!
Sisters make the very best friends. Glad you could have some bonding moments and some crazy moments. I must say those are some cute girls. Look like you might be related!!
Jess...what happened to Elvis?
That sounds really fun! What a great idea to get away without kids. I think I'll have to do that soon. You look really cute too.
Natalie
I'm glad you got to get away. It looks like you had a good time. I'm surprised you didn't tell the story about sitting by the gay guys at the pool. he he.
Post a Comment