Summer Sports
In this picture, Hunter is practicing for his first game. He is playing T-ball every monday and wednesday and it's been really fun to watch him learn. The first week was very entertaining as Hunter took the bat with him to first base. He was so excited to chat with his new friends that he didn't make it from 3rd base to home plate. He stopped to talk and even sat down with the kids waiting to bat. We were laughing so hard. My mom said it's better entertainment than paying for a movie and it's free!
Savannah is playing coach pitch softball and she says it's one of her favorite sports. She gets very serious about batting as you can see by the look on her face. She plays every tuesday and thursday so we spend 4 nights a week at the ball diamond!
3 comments:
Wow, Savannah looks like a real good hitter!! I am glad I was able to work with her a little bit. I will have to work with her again next time I come up. I wanna make it to one of their games this year. Sounds like you are busy!! Hunter is so cute with that baseball bat!!! Talk to you soon!
Savannah you are freakin awesome!
Post a Comment