Hunter is so goofy sometimes!
Hunter always has the most interesting pronunciations. It was really hard to keep a straight face when he came down to tell me and my cousin Denise that he couldn't go to sleep because he was scared of the "bomononal" snowman.
When we were in D.C., Powell's brother Mike asked Hunter what his favorite thing was in the Natural History Museum. Hunter said it was the huge "hornocerus". He meant the rhinocerus but couldn't get the big "horn" on the rhino out of his mind.
The other night he said "more masagna please" from the dinner table (lasagna).
The funniest though was when Hunter said "where's the copulater?" to Savannah. She laughed and said, "Hunter it isn't a copulater, it's a cawculater." I was busting up because she was totally correcting him and she was wrong too. Guys, how about a CALCULATOR?
Aren't kids entertaining sometimes!?
7 comments:
There is something wrong with the video! I wanna watch it but it says it is unavailable!
OH good the movie is fixed. Well that is funny. So what is the Bonomonal snowman? I like hunts. Lets see a pic of Brinley Bear.
He's so cute/funny/handsome/adorable! I haven't looked at your site in a couple of weeks, but its so fun. Love the kidnapping idea for Father's Day. Ours was comparatively lame and I am still feeling guilty. Next year!! Anyway, don't have time to write comments on all the posts, but Brinley is so cute and I need to see Savannah again before she is completely grown up!!
I love the video and the bomononal snowman. He's so cute! My kids have both called lasagne "masagna" too.
Hunter is quite the boy!! He sure makes his grandparents chuckle. We love him so much.
Don't be afraid Hunts! I sure love you buddy
Don't worry hunts. The girls are afraid of him too. They won't go on the matterhorn at Disneyland because they are afraid of him!
Post a Comment