I think we have a tradition! Last year around Father's Day, we kidnapped Powell and took him to dinner and a movie. The kids loved the anticipation and wanted to do it again. After much secret preparation we were able to blindfold him and surprise him by taking him overnight to the Zermatt Resort in Midway.
We are standing in front of the resort enjoying some gelato.
Getting warm in the hot tub!
This was Brinley's first time to go swimming and she loved it!
7 comments:
Zermott (Zermatt? sp?) Looks like a lot of fun! You are so good to Powell on Father's Day. I think I'll copy your suprise tradition next year! Sorry I missed you when you were down here. I hope to make it to Heber this summer, I'll let you know if I do!
Well it looks like you had a lot of fun. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay at the Zermatt while I received 50 phone calls from your friend.... j/k. Brin looks SO cute in those pics!
What a great idea! Looks like a fun time! Brinley is such a cutie.
Love that you are making so many fond memories for your family. These are the things that they will always remember (being together as a family). Cute pictures - beautiful children. Yes, I'm prejudice!!
Powell's a lucky guy to have such a thoughtful family. Looks like you all had a fun time. Love that pic of Brinley in the floatie. That smile is so dang cute!
That is awesome! What a fun tradition...and a cool looking pool!
What a fun idea! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment