The kids were so excited to have their cousin Carly come over and play. She lives in Denver and is here visiting for a couple of weeks. Her brother Coleman and her parents will join her soon. We had a fun (but very hot) day at the park.
Oh my gosh she is SO big. I haven't seen her FOREVER. What a cutie. Looks like they had some fun at the park! That is fun they are around the same age!
I wish the twinies could have joined in on the fun. I haven't seen Carly in so long I wouldn't have known who she was if you hadn't put her name by the picture.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh she is SO big. I haven't seen her FOREVER. What a cutie. Looks like they had some fun at the park! That is fun they are around the same age!
Cousins - what fun you all had together. Now it is the next generation doing the same thing. The cycle of life moves way too fast. Cute pictures.
Looks like fun guys!
I wish the twinies could have joined in on the fun. I haven't seen Carly in so long I wouldn't have known who she was if you hadn't put her name by the picture.
Post a Comment