Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GRASS

Fascinating
Intriguing
Delicious

7 comments:

Kelsi said...

She is too damn cute. Can't wait to see her this weekend. Oh... and your other kids too. But Brinley especially!! Love how she ate the grass. Tell Hunter to buck up cuz I'm comin home to play baseball and basketball with him. And I will work with Savannah too. Tom is going to a bball tourny til Saturday night so I'll be up around 3 Saturday afternoon. Toodles!!

Martha said...

Hey, that is my "baby girl". She is so sweet and easy to look at. Grandpa and Grandma eat up that stuff. Kelsi, what is with you cute little "pottymouth"? Your niece Savannah is a great reader now.

Dean and Rachel said...

I love your kids. They are sooo cute. Brinley is growing up

Dean and Rachel said...

Brinley makes me so baby hungry. I can't stand it.

Natalie said...

She is SO SO cute! We can't wait to see her in July.

Nat & Girls

Ashleigh said...

She is so sweet!! I can't believe how big she is getting! JR says he loves your blog songs:-)

Heather said...

Such a cutie! And you said she wasn't eating anything lately...lol!