
So these are my favorite kids in the whole world (besides my own, of course). Madisen and Saige are my brother's twin girls. They are 3 1/2 and so adorable. They visited for 10 days while my brother and his wife went to Hawaii. We had lots of fun!

The kids loved riding the train at the zoo. Our favorite part of the zoo this year was the "white alligator". What an interesting animal. Savannah was amazed that there are only 10 like it in the whole world. It doesn't have any pigmentation in it's skin so it can't be in the sun or it will get burned!

We took a hike with Rachel and Dean at Cascade Springs. Savannah learned that picking plants isn't always a good idea. She found a patch of stinging nettle.

I bought 4 butterfly nets and they were cheap entertainment. The kids spent 2 days catching bugs. Hunter researched what butterflies eat and decided grapes and mandarin oranges would be just great. Unfortunately, the grapes really beat up the butterflies when Hunter shook the bottle!

It's the "Creepy Heber".....as Saige called it! We did the 3 hour round trip to Vivian Park.
3 comments:
It sure was fun being with those girls! I love them too.... they are so fun together. Your kids were good all week too. Thanks for letting us go to the Zoo and hanging out with you guys!
Well, all I have to say is that the past 10 days have been some of the greatest for me. Spending time with all our grandkids is a highlight of my life. I think I got to experience the joy that is called "unspeakable". Thanks to my children and 5 grandchildren. Life is good!!!!
Pump up the Jam! Love it! Some great summer pics here. I think I left pieces of my heart at Hogle Zoo, Heber Creeper, Cascade Springs, etc when I moved back down to St. George! You sure are looking like a skinny minnie Jess- I think you're ready for that Hawaii trip!
Post a Comment