Monday, October 25, 2010

Newborn Pictures








We are so glad Jenny Rowser was able to take such cute pictures of Mckenna. She has been such a sleepy newborn.....so much to our surprise she decided NOT to go to sleep for the pictures! It took over an hour to get her to sleep and she pooped about 5 times while we were there. Crazy girl. I'm just glad that Jen was so patient so we could have some newborn picture's.

10 comments:

Kelsi said...

I love them all! She is such a cute newborn Jess. So adorable. Give her a kiss for me! My favorite is the one in the ink hat with her foot up by her mouth. LOVE IT.

Martha said...

I think that I sure have a beautiful granddaughter. What great ideas to portray McKenna. I love them all.

Dean and Rachel said...

She is so damn cute. I LOVE the pink hat!!! ADORABLE SISSY!

Dean and Rachel said...

P.S. what is on your neck on the side....is it a shadow?

Natalie said...

LOVE THEM! Thanks for posting so that we could see her. I think she looks SO much like Savannah!

Jessica Harrrison said...

That's my hair Raehole

Dean and Rachel said...

LOL...I seriously thought it was scar or something...I didn't realize your hair was so long!!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

She's beautiful! Congrats again!

Lori said...

SO SWEET!

Bobby & Caitlin said...

Aww! She looks so sweet! I wish I could go to her baby blessing tomorrow, but I have to work! Just know that I wish I could be there :)