I could keep Mckenna at this age forever! She is squishy and cute and still so happy. She is in no rush to meet her milestones and really didn't sit up well until almost 8 months old. She is starting to army crawl and is getting into things more and more. I love that she sleeps 10-12 hours a night.. She eats 3 small meals a day of baby food and nurses 4-5 times a day. Like I said, I'd love to freeze time .....for just a little while!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I am glad I decided to get on the blogs today. She is such a doll Jess. I love her so much.
She is definitely a little beauty. So adorable and fun to squeeze, pat, hug, kiss, and look at.
ooh i want to squeeze that face! She is so freaking cute. Love her
Post a Comment