Brinley's Pre-school class had an end of the year party at Chucky Cheese. Powell was home so we decided to all go! Even Mckenna learned how to ride some of the rides, thanks to her big sister.
This was Brinley's pre-school graduation. Notice there is one mom up on stage with her child.....yes, it's me!!!! I wasn't too happy about it but Brinley was the youngest one and really wasn't supposed to be in pre-school yet so that was my excuse for her shyness! I gradually moved over to the edge and eventually into the crowd about half way through. The program was super cute. We LOVED Mrs. Terri and are excited to have her again next year.
2 comments:
LOL those sunglasses are awesome! Good for Brinley. She is a smart little cookie. She looks so cute in that pink outfit.
That first picture of Brin and Mckenna is so sweet. Two sisters spending a moment together. Love it. Great pictures of the graduation. Wow, Savannah took some good pictures while you were on display with Brinley. I'm impressed. Brinley is a doll too.
Post a Comment