Hunter has been a UTAH fan and then a BYU fan and then back to UTAH again. We have really been teasing him about just choosing one or the other! Powell was able to get tickets to a BYU game so we were hoping it would sway him in that direction and it did!!!! Hunter is now an official BYU fan....for now anyway!
3 comments:
Thanks for the update sis. Loved it. I am surprised at how much Hunts and Powell look alike in that picture. Looks like they had fun. I change depending on the time of year and what sport it is - and who they are playing, but deep down... I am Utah.
I agree...They totally look alike! I never thought it until now. Such a fun thing for Dad and Hunts!
P.S. I couldn't figure out what Hunts was eating. It looked like a brownie with lettuce on it. I enlarged it tho....yum!
Post a Comment