Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Little M's first Thanksgiving she could eat with her own teeth!

The Spencers
Uncle James came from Medical School!

This was our group minus Ryan's mom, Karen and Ashleigh's friend, Jennifer
It was my first time cooking the whole Thanksgiving!!!! It was a little stressful and tons of work but Powell and I were both really happy with the outcome. Our guests didn't bring much so I was cooking and cleaning for about 3 days. I even went and played at the Homestead for 3 hours before we ate. Luckily Powell is a good cook and he made the mashed potatoes and watched the Turkey while I was gone. Everything went well and we were glad that Tom felt good enough to eat and it even tasted good to him! At about 9pm, Tess (who was staying with us), Savannah and I went shopping for black friday. We stayed out ALL night! We were a little trashed the rest of the week but we had a great time!

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Sounds like it was a nice Thanksgiving. Fun to see pictures of all the Harrisons.