Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hunger Games

I read the Hunger Games books while I was on bed rest with Mckenna. I loved the first 2 but had a hard time getting through the third. Anyway, Ms. Smarty Pants Savannah is always asking to read books that she really isn't old enough for. She REALLY wanted to read the Hunger Games. I didn't let her for about a year and finally after I got tired of her asking, I let her read them. When we found out that Heber was having a midnight movie for the premiere we were super excited. The best news was that it was a night when she didn't have school the next day. We loved the movie (even though there is a lot more in the book). Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to sleep until 6 am (too much diet coke at the movie I guess). We were tired the rest of the weekend but it was worth it.


3 comments:

Kelsi said...

You two are so cute! Savannah is so grown up. Loved the movie but the book was MUCH better.

Martha said...

Mother/daughter dates are sure fun. Glad you could go together. I just think you both are beautiful.

Dean and Rachel said...

I'm excited to see the movie...I'm waiting for it to go to the Dollar Movie. You guys look great!