So I have 2 sisters that I am so happy I have but I didn't really get to "grow up" with sisters. My sisters are 8 and 10 years younger than me so I felt more like a mom to them, than a sister. As time has gone on, we are more like sisters. It has been so fun watching the dynamic between these two little ones. They love each other and get along pretty well for the most part. The thing I enjoy the most is seeing how Mckenna watches EVERYTHING that Brinley does, says, wears, etc. and tries to follow. I hope they will always be friends.
2 comments:
What cute little friends. I love that M wants to do everything that B does. Sorry you ended up without a closer sister but you got the special brotha and we didn't! Glad we are closer now.
Love all the photos. They are twins!
Those long legs of Brinley's are something that Mckenna won't have. They are so cute together and Brinley really is taking on the role of protector and big sister. I love it.
Post a Comment