Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hee Haw Farms with the Kindergarten

The kindergarten classes had a field trip to Hee Haw Farms. I volunteered to go and Powell happened to be home so he joined us with Mckenna. There were enough parents who signed up that our group was really small. It was just Brin and one other girl Raeli. Raeli is one of her best friends so we were excited. Brin and I road the bus down and then we joined Powell and Mckenna for lunch and errands in Orem afterwards. 

I got to the top and realized my purse was on my arm.....nerdo
Raeli was super scared ....ha ha
For some reason ALL of my kids like stinky animals. 




This one had the weirdest eyes!
Brinleys favorite animal was a baby goat. 



Mckenna loved her baby pumpkin that she picked.

Hay Ride

3 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

How fun to have both parents on the field trip. She looks SO CUTE and like she had a great time. Love little M with her pumpkin!!!

Martha said...

Love that first picture of Brinley. What a fun day for everyone. Mckenna looks at that baby pumpkin like it is her baby doll. So sweet.

Kelsi said...

For some reason I can't stop laughing .... purse on the arm... your kids love stinky animals.... ha ha ha I love it all. That last picture is especially adorable of the two girls together on the swing.