Powell had no idea how much a fun a new sled from Kings could be. We haven't had a new sled for a really long time and our old ones were broken or cracked. This was literally the last sled in Heber (gotta love small towns) but it was all the kids needed. It's nice to have an older brother who hiked up the hill with his sisters again and again so Powell could take pictures. I was home with the flu.
| I love Brin watching in the background. |
| Isn't this a typical Brinley attitude? |
| This girl loves her big brother |
| Love her pretty pony tail. |
| I'm surprised these two long legged kiddos even fit! |
| I LOVE THIS! |
| Ahh....aren't they adorable? |
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA That last picture is AWESOME!!!! Ok the pic of M and Hunter walking up the hill is to die for. Love the purple people eater. Sledding is the best- I have good memories of it to. The kids look so old!
Love the last picture. What a good big brother. It makes me feel so good to see those 3 muskateers having fun together. The best part is it doesn't cost anything to have good old fashioned fun.
LOL! I LOVE the pics. The one of the 3 together is to die for!
Post a Comment